Innotrail's DR platform provides a simple solution to energy retailers, home & energy service companies and demand response providers by integrating DR events with the smart home systems
- Runs on cloud therefore highly available and scalable
- Enables control of not just the thermostats but also rest of the power consumers like lights and home appliances
- The web and mobile based configuration interface lets the home owners configure their devices that should get affected when a DR event is triggered
- Control of devices is seamless and provides complete visibility to the home owners with override option in their own existing smart home apps
- Based on OpenADR and works with all major smart home platforms
- Compatible with the broad ecosystem of software, networks and hardware already deployed
Innotrail's DR platform dramatically expands both the number of devices for demand response and the frequency that DR events can be called to adjust the power consumption. Since the platform is based on Open standards, it means that any advances in security and reliability being achieved through industry-wide initiatives can be leveraged.